Friday, December 9, 2011

Back From My Hiatus!!

I haven't posted on this blog in over a month! I can't really believe it...I had even sat down a couple of months ago and brainstormed a bunch of blog-post ideas so that I could write interesting and thought provoking content for all of you lovely readers. However, life happened and I haven't really had the chance/felt like writing a blog post. November was definitely a hard month for me. But I am in the process of getting back in a better mood! It sometimes feels like an uphill battle, but I'm getting there. :) This is just one of the phases you go through when you move to a new place.

Both of my site placements have been great! I am going to try and post more about how my job at PAWS is changing. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow? I actually have to go into PAWS tomorrow for some training. I haven't actually ever been to PAWS on a weekend day before. It should be an interesting experience! I also have been thinking a lot about my plans for the fall, i.e. Graduate School (dun, dun, dunnnnnnn). Hopefully I will get something up about that as well in case you are anxiously waiting for that. Haha.

I hope that you all are having a wonderful December so far. I do have some exciting news! My presbytery (Grace Presbytery) is the best! I just got an email from them today and they have donated $1300 towards the $6500 total that I need to raise for the year. I feel so blessed to be a part of such an amazing organization. :)

Today was a good day. I worked at PAWS and then my house went over to the Mennonite Volunteer Service house for dinner. It was a lot of fun to meet some more year-long volunteers! But I am tired, so off to bed I go! Goodnight all and sweet dreams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! :)