Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guest Bloggers!

So I had a really crazy idea the other day (ok, not so crazy) and I decided that you guys might want to get to know my roommates better. Because they are awesome and unique people who's thoughts should be permanently on the internet. So be on the lookout for some guest bloggers! I haven't actually asked them if they want to participate, but why wouldn't they...right?

If you have any burning desire to ask my roommates a question, let me know in the comments below. :) I will do my best to ask them. But I figured I would ask a mixture of generic and absolutely random questions so it is both informative and interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to know what's the most surprising thing you've learned about each other, or about Faith House. Philip wants to know what your favorite community day has been. I can't wait to hear the answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! :)