Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites- Week 1

Good morning! One of my favorite things to do on Friday is read all of the Friday Favorites blog entries. Since I am also a blogger & love Friday, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. 

Favorite Song: My House by: The O'My's (a Chicago band!)


Favorite Recipe: Grilled Ratatouille Pasta 


Favorite Photo: Port Issac, Cornwall
Aerial photo of Port Isaac, from Facebook, August 2012

Favorite Quote: 
Discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes. ~ Marcel Proust

Favorite Snack: Peaches


Favorite Rant: NBC's treatment of the Olympics




Favorite Thing to Watch: The Olympics!!


Favorite Customer Service Moment: Amazon.com's customer service is ah-mazing! 
Seriously. My Kindle was broken & they were shipping me a new one (which is awesome). But then I realized on Monday that they were mailing it to Chicago...when I am currently in Texas! Yikes! But I called, explained the situation, and they shipped me a new one to Texas that day. It is especially nice since I am flying to San Diego to visit Rebecca today & I hate flying without my Kindle.

Ultimate Favorite: Today I am flying out to San Diego to visit Rebecca!! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAY!! Your ultimate favorite is my ultimate favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! :)